Trust & Safety
- These Special Conditions are intended to regulate the conditions applicable to rental facilities baby items (hereinafter, the Service).
- Seniors can only use the service offered by Kangapp with the particularity that they, as Owners, must legally reside in the European Union. The purpose of the service is:
- Allow Owners to post baby items for possible rent by other users.
- Allow users who, for whatever reason, need temporarily this type of article access them through a rental.
- Create opportunities for interaction between users
- Any user can navigate through the platform without being registered, perform searches, and consult deals and basic data from renter’s profile and their assessment and access to the information that Kangapp shares. To access certain features, such as posting articles, make reservations, contact other users or value them, users must register, either directly in the web of Kangapp or by other social networks. Registered users profiles have some basic personal information that will be public for the rest of users, and others who may share with those who wish to preserve their privacy. Registered users can modify at any time these data in their own profile, where they also have access to their listings and status and their history of reserves. The action of registering as user in Kangapp implies the acceptance and commitment to comply with the obligations and provisions defined in the General Terms of Service.
- The Owners may publish unlimited articles in the platform for free. Kangapp charges a fee to the Owners on the amount of bookings made to bear the costs of maintaining the service provided and implement improvements. The published photos of the articles should show in the best way as well as its availability, pricing, additional expenses and other information to other users with the necessary information about it. This information is requested by Kangapp and should be facilitated by Owners to provide a service of the highest quality. The platform does not verify or guarantee that the information and contents are accurate, truthful or wrong. The Owner is solely responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and correctness of information. Once an article is published, it will be public for all users of Kangapp, whether they are registered or not, so that, anyone may request the reservation of the article, which must be approved by the Owner in within 48 hours of receipt, after which, if there has been no response, the reservation will be cancelled automatically by the platform. When the Owner accepts a reservation, the amount thereof shall be charged to the Renter through the mean of payment applicable. In the event that the Owner requires a guarantee, a preauthorized retention will make in Renter’s account.
- Renters must pay the price or amount of each reservation, including possible additional charges, which are set by the tenants in their publications, VAT and other taxes included. Once the rental booking confirmed, we will proceed to charge the tenants the total amount thereof. Kangapp as agent limited each owner in order to accept on its behalf charges payments tenants retains the same and once elapsed twenty-four hours the end of the rental period fixed between users, will transfer to the Owner the corresponding amount , after deducting the applicable percentage (20%) the use of the platform Holder and services linked well as all applicable taxes. This percentage is expressly stated on Form Publishing offers. In the above operations will apply the corresponding taxes, assuming your payment who, in accordance with current regulations, it is considered a taxable person thereof.
- In general, the user may cancel a confirmed booking according to the following Cancellation Policy:
|0 hours to 48 hours||0%|
|48 hours to 7 days||50%|
|7 days or more||100%|
- Owners and Renters expressly undertake to use the Service in a diligent and correct manner, respecting the following rules of access and use, and assuming any liability arising from breach of the same.
- Service Access: Do not access the Service by any means other than the interface that Kangapp provides to log in.
- User Identity: Do not misrepresent your identity pretending to be somebody else, a non-existent person, a member of any entity or lie about your relationship with any other person and/or entity.
- Respect other Users: Do not stalk, harass or, otherwise, harass any third party, do not to collect or store personal data about other Kangapp users without complying with current legislation on data protection, and not to give or share to third parties, for any purpose, data captured from distribution lists.